5/08/2006

This Is What It's All About

Departure Time: N/A
Arrival Time: N/A
Weather as I call it: Sunny...a great spring day in Boston
Paper Guy: N/A
Shady Gas Price: N/A
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

I had a trip to the dentist before I went to work today...so I didn't collect the normal metrics....

Since most of the stuff I write about in this blog is seemingly negative, I just want to point out that today was a great day for driving. Sun shining...the leaves are back on the trees...the chill of winter is gone until much later on this year...The roads are clear of ice and snow...people are running along the Charles...Everybody was driving with each other rather than against each other.

It was a day that reminds you of the reasons why you live here rather than somewhere else in the world.

No comments: