5/23/2006

Plate Problems

Departure Time: 7:09
Arrival Time: 7:48
Weather as I call it: Sunny again
Paper Guy: Shades today...with the black McDs windbreaker
Shady Gas Price: $2.97
Yelled at other drivers: Yes
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

You can add 'bird poop' to the list of stuff on my car hood.

I would have had a 7:04 departure time if I didn't have a problem with my license plate. When I walked out to the car today, I noticed that the plate attached to my front bumper was holding on by a thread...or by one single screw...not sure why...but instead of fixing it, I took the whole thing completely off and got on the road...not sure if that was against the law or not...I didn't get caught in any case.

Some woman stalled on Route 28 today...At least I think she stalled. She threw on her hazards and sat there. I was right behind her and I panicked a bit. I think I shouted, "You've got to be kidding me..." She was able to get it going pretty soon...but for a few seconds, I thought I was stuck.

No comments: