5/15/2006

Soon I Will Be Sailing To Work

Departure Time: 7:12
Arrival Time: 7:54
Weather as I call it: Rain...heavy rain throughout the trip
Paper Guy: Gray and blue raincoat...no shades
Shady Gas Price: $2.99
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

1. Massachusetts is underwater...really...it's been raining and raining and raining and...well you get the picture...there has been many road closings and lots of flooding. Take a look at some of the flood photos from around the area. You will happy to know that the roads I use to get to work are totally passable.

2. I was sleepy today...my eyes were heavy by the time I pulled into the parking lot at work. I may need to drink some caffeinated beverage before I get behind the wheel...which will probably lead to more yelling and fearing...

3. Traffic volume should be getting a bit smaller starting this week...colleges should be out for the summer...which means less yelling and fearing.

No comments: