5/02/2006

May Showers Bring April Flowers

Departure Time: 7:22
Arrival Time: 8:12
Weather as I call it: Rainy...just rainy.
Paper Guy: Winter hat but appropriately not wearing his "shades" today....Shades is another word for sunglasses.
Shady Gas Price: $2.89
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Funny thing I saw today...A woman was crossing the street in town and as she got to the other side of the street, a car passed her by.

As the car passed by, it splashed a little bit...and I mean a little bit...of water in her direction...

Well, I guess enough of the water splashed into her shoes and it provoked the woman to react unusually...

She started to dance as if her feet were on fire...Think of what it may look like if you are watching someone walk on hot concrete in summer with no shoes on...sorta that quick hopping between your two feet to diffuse the pain.

The look on her face was one of disbelief...nearing horror.

Anyway, the scene made me chuckle.

No comments: