5/22/2006

My Forest On My Car Hood

Departure Time: 7:14
Arrival Time: 7:54
Weather as I call it: Sunny..and a little windy
Paper Guy: Light brown knit cap and glasses...not sunglasses.
Shady Gas Price: $2.97
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Now that my wife has the CR-V...she gets to park it in the garage...Mostly because I was waking up the baby everytime I opened the garage door in the morning...but slightly because she's the boss. Not sure what the true percentage split is between those two factors...

Since I park outside, I am noticing lots of "stuff" collects on my hood...including:

  • Little green leaves

  • Small black seeds of some sort

  • Tree branches

  • Pollen


I find myself staring at this stuff throughout the drive....wondering when it will come off....I think it's time for the car wash.

No comments: