5/03/2006

No More Mr. Nice Guy

Departure Time: 7:22
Arrival Time: 8:16
Weather as I call it: Light Rain
Paper Guy: A huge umbrella...It was one of these 8 panel numbers with an alternating pattern of crimson and white. He IS a Harvard man
Shady Gas Price: $2.89
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Ya ever get behind a person who lets everybody pull in front of them, stops for every pedestrian, cautiously manuevers around every pot hole, etc.?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah....I was behind that person today.

I think they were looking for a Nobel Peace Prize nomination. Whenever they encountered an opportunity to be nice, they were.

Now, I am all for being nice...but there is a point where it becomes annoying...especially when they are not standing up for their own unalienable "right of way" rights.

Sometimes you have to just push through.

No comments: