5/31/2006

Give Me a Footbridge!

Departure Time: 7:12
Arrival Time: 7:54
Weather as I call it: Cloudy...but promise of clearing in the air...I still didn't wear a jacket...but maybe I should have.
Paper Guy: No hat..shades...I think it may have been the same outfit as yesterday.
Shady Gas Price: $2.95
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Another issue-free drive...

I noticed that the bike path along the Esplande is named...It was on a sign sticking out of the ground proclaiming that this bike path was the "so and so" bike path...I didn't see the exact name...

I want something named after me...Heck, if Fiedler can have a footbridge, so can I...

I call the Darmouth St. footbridge...call the EnuhCork footbridge now...

Actually I will take any footbridge that traps the most trucks over 12 feet in height.

No comments: