5/12/2006

Foggy Streets and State Troopers

Departure Time: 7:29
Arrival Time: 8:20
Weather as I call it: Foggy
Paper Guy: Shades and earwarmer!
Shady Gas Price: $2.99
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Happy Friday to you. I don't know if it was the fog or the late start or a combination of both but it was a long drive to work today. But with the volume and the limited visibility, I still didn't have a bad drive...just a long one.

I saw a lot of Massachusetts State Police cars on my drive. One was monitoring speed towards the end of Soldier's Field Road. Another one was overlooking the trimming of trees on the same road. The third one was driving behind me...making me nervous for no reason...I always think I am going to get pulled over...just because I'm me.

No comments: