10/02/2006

State Police Directing Traffic in Leverett Circle--No More?

Departure Time: 7:12
Arrival Time: 7:54
Weather as I call it:Mostly Cloudy and 54 degrees
Paper Guy: Jacket and shades
Shady Gas Price: $2.15 but the station down the street has it at $2.13
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

If experience means anything, I have learned that Mondays tend to be the easiest commute day. I attribute this circumstance to either less people having to work on Mondays...or lots of people get a later start on Mondays. Not sure.

I have decided to compile the gas price/trip duration/weather data for 2006. I will make graphs. It will be awesome.

***News Bulletin***
There were no state police officers directing traffic in Leverett Circle today. Has this era in Boston traffic history come to a close?

I will let you know tomorrow.

No comments: