10/03/2006

Autumn in Boston

Departure Time: 7:10
Arrival Time: 7:59
Weather as I call it: Sunny...cooler...I still have not worn a jacket yet.
Paper Guy: Jacket and shades
Shady Gas Price: Holding steady at $2.15
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

The state police presence in Leverett Circle continues to be non-existent. Now, if drivers would realize you can in fact turn right on red without an officer waving you on...we would be rocking in the free world.

I wonder if there was a decision to pull the officers out of the area as of the 1st of October. If you know, let me know.

I can't think of anything that was out of the ordinary today. Volume was about right for a Tuesday. Traffic flowed, Paper Guy sold...Perfect autumn day in Boston.

No comments: