10/25/2006

Now Hiring Smiling Cashiers

Departure Time: 7:02
Arrival Time: 7:46
Weather as I call it: Partly sunny...but the sun was so low in the sky it was hardly a factor.
Paper Guy: MIA
Shady Gas Price: $2.05!
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

There's a Wendy's on the Medford line on Highland Ave that has a sign proclaiming "Now Hiring Smiling Cashiers".

That's quite a prerequisite. Plus, do you need to be smiling all the time or just when needed? See, they don't disclose that information on the sign. Probably because the sign isn't that big. I guess one would need to inquire further.

Shady gas price is tumbling down. I am calling for under 2 bucks by Nov. 10th.

Paper guy wasn't at his post when I passed. I was probably too early to catch him.

No comments: