7/27/2006

So You Can Rest Medicine

Departure Time: 7:15
Arrival Time: 7:57
Weather as I call it: Sunny and humid
Paper Guy: I think he has a number of green polo shirts...although the color is similar, they are different shirts
Shady Gas Price: $2.97
Yelled at other drivers: Not really
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

I feel there is a increased level of animosity and stress on the roadways lately...I get the sense that people are ruder on the road than normal...not cooperating with their fellow driver.

Maybe it's the heat, maybe it's the latest traffic woes, maybe it's the unrest in the Middle East.

Maybe it's just me...I have been under the weather the past few days...taking NyQuil before bed isn't helping my morning happiness...and probably blurring my view on the world.

I'm just sensitive right now.

No comments: