7/14/2006

And A Starbucks On Every Corner

Departure Time: 7:21
Arrival Time: 8:05
Weather as I call it: Sunny...warm...the radio said it was 70 degrees
Paper Guy: Same outfit as yesterday...he looked a little sweaty today.
Shady Gas Price: $2.95
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

There is this new land development that looks to be near completion. I drive by this place every day...ok, most days....and I have been tracking its progression.

The development is called Station Landing and it has been growing pretty steadily for as long as I can remember (August 2004 or so...that's as far back as I can remember).

If you go to the site, you will see that they use the @ symbol in their branding...which I am guessing was a decision made in 1994 and they stuck to it. I would rather they went with this slogan "Come live at Station Landing.com, where the com is short for community!" Meh.

In this new development, there is a Starbucks...Although it located at a very busy intersection, it is very hard to get to since the two major routes that meet here are divided highways...I think there will be a lot of commuters pawing at their windows trying to figure out how they can turn their car around and pull into the lot to get their mochachinos.

No comments: