7/05/2006

Happy July 5th Booo!

Departure Time: 7:16
Arrival Time: 7:52
Weather as I call it: Hazy sun
Paper Guy: The summertime outfit is: the buttondown shirt and shades
Shady Gas Price: $2.95
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Hey, welcome back. The commute was easy like Sunday Moooorning.

I saw some guy driving a spray painted black Honda CRX with a fire extinguisher that was mounted between his driver side door and his windshield. I wonder what that is for? He may have been afraid of spontaneous combustion.

My gas light came on within 5 minutes of my drive...thankfully, I took a few left turns and it extinguished. No gas light on...no problem.

Honda CRX

2 comments:

JB said...

You sure it wasn't Nitrous, Maaaan?

EnuhCorK said...

Maybe...but the canister was long and red like a fire extinguisher. Also, isn't that stuff illegal? Would one want to mount it somewhere so visible that it is sure to bring out the blue lights?

I am not sure what the kids are doing today.