7/07/2006

But The Sun Is Eclipsed By The Moon

Departure Time: 7:15
Arrival Time: 7:54
Weather as I call it: Clear and sunny
Paper Guy: Ready for the weekend
Shady Gas Price: $2.99...wah.
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: Yeah

------------------------------

I fixed my driver side window...I had some trouble with replacing the power window master switch (which cost me $91 with tax)...but once I figured out how to disconnect the wiring, it was a snap, crackle, pop job. Now, I can get some breezes going through the car.

Some dude decided to switch lanes on me on Storrow...of course...made me freak out a bit...had to toot the horn..but I didn't yell.

Saw a state cop with not a radar gun...but a radar rifle...it looked like it had a scope on it. Once I saw him, I slammed on the brakes...but I guess I wasn't going too fast. It kinda ticked me off since I was jamming to Pink Floyd's Brain Damage/Eclipse at the time.

"And all that you eat...and everyone you meet...(everyone you meeeeeeet!)"

No comments: