7/21/2006

Aftermath of Beryl

Departure Time: 7:20
Arrival Time: 8:01
Weather as I call it: Cloudy...remnants of Tropical Storm Beryl
Paper Guy: Light blue polo shirt
Shady Gas Price: $2.95
Yelled at other drivers: No...well, I said something
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

I didn't go to work yesterday...due to a family emergency...so as you may have noticed...there was no post.

A woman driving a white Honda Civic hesitated in traffic while I was behind her...so I got a little frustrated. She had this pink"Hello Kitty" throw pillow pressed against her back window...so I said, "C'mon Hello Kitty..." and I laughed a bit as she got it together.

On Storrow Drive, they decided it was a good idea to "weed wack" at 7:47 in the morning...they shut down a whole lane of traffic...but it didn't befront me none...just as long as I got to work this Friday.

No comments: