7/05/2012

Beep Boop

Well, the train didn't have many people on it today. I think that is to be expected after a major summer holiday. Either people were smart enough to take the rest of the week off or they were taking later trains since they were out having a good time yesterday. I had a great time with my family. My kids spent much of the day in the lake near our house. We swam and splashed and took in the sun. The clouds stayed away for most of the day. Heck, I wanted to sleep a little more this morning but I was back at it on the ol' normal time train. I guess I am a robot. Beep boop.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:34
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Sunnyish
Shady Gas Price: $3.29
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life:Nah

No comments: