7/11/2012

Perfect Stretch of Weather

I have heard of outsiders complain about Boston weather. You know, it rains too much or it's too cold or whatever. But then, you get what we have had for the last few days. Great weather. Sunny, 80s, low humidity. Happy faces. And we get a whole bunch of days right in a row. That can't be beat. When we are on a streak like this one, you can't complain. You probably won't remember that we have stretches of weather like this in probably a few days, but that's not my fault. That's your TVs fault.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:37
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Sunny and as beautiful as you are
Shady Gas Price: $3.35
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 1
Feared for my life: Nope - I am busy livin' it.

No comments: