7/30/2012

Drove All The Way To Work Today

I got up early in the morning to get to the office around 5:30. Let me tell you - there is no one walking around Boston at 5:15 on a Monday morning. Outside of some seagulls squawking and flapping their wings, there is no noise. It is quite still. With the sun just peaking over the ocean, there is a soft glow on all the buildings and on the streets. You don't see any people until somewhere around Post Office Square where they sit and wait for the bus to come. I am feeling ok now but I probably will want to go to sleep at some point in the afternoon.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: N/A
Departure Time From Train Station: N/A
Arrival Time at North Station: N/A
Weather as I call it: Sunny, cool
Shady Gas Price: $3.49
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 1
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: