7/02/2012

Weird Week

So it's on two, off one, on two. It's weird. The parking lot at the train station was filled with big pickup trucks and other large vehicles. It was tough to find a parking space where I normally park - my car would have been tightly squeezed between cars that were parked over the line. Nearby, there were some spaces that had plenty of space. It's the same price no matter where you park. I fell asleep on the train for maybe 30 seconds and jolted awake because my arms went numb. People must have been wondering what was wrong with me. The walk to work was ok. There some guy yelling at a guy who asks for change to get a job...but other than that, it was a pleasant morning walk.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:35
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Partly sunny, 60s
Shady Gas Price: $3.29
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: NO!

No comments: