7/20/2012

Tangled Up

I took last Friday off so I didn't realize how lightly attended these mornings have been. It's summer time so people can do the old WFH thang...ya know...Work From Home. Or they get the summer Friday thang...you know...extra days off. Sweet. But me I'm still on the road...I'm heading for another joint. We always did feel the same, we only saw it from a different point of view. A bit chilly this morning...can I type that? With the overcast sky and the sea breeze, my short sleeved shirt appeared to be a bad choice for a few moments while the wind was blowing. All right. Happy Friday. Let's do this all again on Monday, mmmkay?

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:33
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:58
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Cloudy, breezy, 60s
Shady Gas Price: $3.49
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 1
Feared for my life: No

No comments: