7/16/2012

They Must Be In Town

Yeah, it's hot but it is summer and it's supposed to be hot. It was 72°F when I left the house today but no big deal. NBD. Drive/train was fine. The walk was filled with interesting character. Most notably, I saw three separate guys wearing Iron Maiden t-shirts. Yeah, weird. When I saw the first one, I thought it was sort of interesting. Then when I saw the second and third one, I raise one eyebrow. The guys wearing the shirts seemed younger than me. What was going on? Had I gone back in time to a bad place in the 1980s? I thought to myself, "They must be in town." Well, they weren't. They played in Mansfield back in June and they are playing somewhere in NY tonight. Did someone say roadtrip?

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:30
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Hazy sun, 70s
Shady Gas Price: $3.45
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope.

No comments: