4/12/2007

Stepping It Up a Bit

Bus Departure Time: 6:59
Bus Arrival Time: 7:15
T Departure Time: 7:19
T Arrival Time: 7:37
Weather as I call it: Cloudy, but it's better than the storm the weather peeps were predicting
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Not today

------------------------------

The bus driver has been getting a little more aggressive. She is still a little late, but once she picks me up...she is starting to make other stops as short as possible. She pulls away from the curb as soon as the last person is on. I like it.

I also can't wait for next week. No school...which means less riders.

When we got to the T station, the Orange line had just pulled in. The next one wasn't far behind...and glided down tracks all the way into Boston without any "standing bys" or "hesitations".

No comments: