4/23/2007

Commute Annoyance Levels

Bus Departure Time: 7:05
Bus Arrival Time: 7:25
T Departure Time: 7:29
T Arrival Time: 7:52
Weather as I call it: Sunny and warm. Pushing 60 at 7AM
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 5
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

I am not sure what a "10" level of annoyance feels like. I guess an annoying commute with a level 10 rating would be one where the weather was awful, the bus would be late, the T would take a long time, and a number of passengers would punch me in the gut.

I gave this trip a 5 because, well, I just felt annoyed. The bus was really late, crowded, slow, etc. The T had the same feel...although I don't know if it was running on time or not. Plus, there were a lot of people everywhere...

A sunny day in Boston plus the end of April school vacation equals bad commute.

No comments: