4/27/2007

Musing on Eternal Damnation

Bus Departure Time: 7:01
Bus Arrival Time: 7:16
T Departure Time: 7:21
T Arrival Time: 7:42
Weather as I call it: Rainy. Sorta miserable.
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): I'm gonna give it a 4
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Ah, standing in the rain...waiting for the bus...I think after I die and go to hell, my eternal punishment will be waiting outside in the rain for a bus that never comes.

Since I am still on earth, the bus did come eventually.

Have you noticed this occurrence too...or is it just me? I swear every time I get on an MBTA bus when it's raining, at least one window is open which lets rain get in and makes seats "unavailable" for passengers. With more people standing, the ride becomes worse with every stop. We survived, but I wish there were a policy for the driver to inspect the bus and close windows on a rainy day.

On the T, I moved a newspaper off a seat so a woman could sit. She thanked me. Maybe if I keep doing good deeds like that, I can work my way into purgatory.

No comments: