2/07/2007

Wash Your Hands

One thing that I have to keep reminding myself is to wash my hands after riding the T. I'm not a germ-a-phobe, but when I worked downtown back in the day ('01-'02) and took buses and Ts...I got sick during the winter three times.

3 awful times.

As long as remember to wash my hands when I get into the building, I will be fine.

I sat on the Orange line and faced east today. It's not as interesting as looking west, but I did see parts of the Hood Plant I have never seen before...plus the Scraffts building stood tall on the horizon.

1 comment:

Me said...

You know... If you want avoid getting sick in Winter, you should try Bikram yoga. You do it a few times a week, and you will not catch any Winter-born illnesses. (I haven't been sick at all this Winter.)

But yes, washing your hands after commuting is essential. Because you never know who was touching "what" when they touched the hand-rail or pole before you.