2/16/2007

Heading Update

Bus Departure Time: 7:07
Bus Arrival Time: 7:25
T Departure Time: 7:25
T Arrival Time: 7:45
Weather as I call it: Freaking cold but sunny...
Level of passenger rudeness(1-10): 1
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

So, I finally figured out a few things to keep track of. Check it out. I am particularly tickled that the "Feared for my life" line item made it over to this new phase of the blog.

I missed my regular bus today. It came on time, surprise surprise. I heard it as I was walking out of my house. With my driveway still pretty icy, I decided not to run for it and that standing out in the cold was safer than slipping and breaking my skull.

I was pleasantly surprised surprised to see the 7:12 bus coming 'round the bend 5 minutes early. Sweeeeeeeeet A.

Once I got on the bus, everything was smooth. I think many people took today off to extend the 3 day weekend...for those of us who are lucky to have a 3 day weekend.

I saw a guy on the T eating a turkey sandwich on old school Wonder Bread with lots of mayo. He was chomping away at it for most of the trip...definitely a 30 chew before swallowing kind of person. I could see his jaw moving in the corner of my eye. It was quite remarkable.

Level of rudeness was low today, due to light crowds. I actually saw someone offer their seat to an older woman. She declined though...but that act of kindness lowered the score.

Let's celebrate the Presidents this weekend. Type to you Tuesday.

No comments: