2/23/2007

February Boston Snow

Bus Departure Time: N/A
Bus Arrival Time: N/A
T Departure Time: 7:22
T Arrival Time: 7:43
Weather as I call it: Light snow tapering off
Level of passenger rudeness(1-10): 2
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

I took my car and drove to on of the parking garages near the T stop. We have a babysitter tonight and we are going out with friends. Maybe see a movie? WOW! Ah, the joys of parenthood. I wanted to have the freedom to be able to jump off the T and then drive to the meeting place without depending on the bus to be on time. Hopefully, the T will cooperate.

This morning, I had to scrape the snow off my car, which wasn't too bad...but I am out of practice.

The T was a little busy for a Friday. At Downtown Crossing, there was some pushing and shoving to get on the train before the doors closed.

It did not lead to fisticuffs, so the day was given a low rudeness score.

No comments: