2/20/2007

Shuttle Bus

Bus Departure Time: 6:57
Bus Arrival Time: 7:08
T Departure Time: Ha ha! 7:30 from Wellington
T Arrival Time: 7:52
Weather as I call it: Cloudy...but warmer, Thank goodness...
Level of passenger rudeness(1-10): 3
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Let me sum it up:

The bus was right on time. Heck, I almost missed it...it was so on time. This week is going to be great for riding the bus since school kids have the week off for February vacation. Many kids do ride the MBTA bus to school...and since they are on vacation..the bus will be pretty empty.

When I got to the T station, there was a big mass of people. I heard over the intercom that there were delays. Then I heard there was a shuttle bus service to Wellington. So, I got on the shuttle bus...but not before people were shouting question to the T official trying to coordinate riders onto the shuttle bus.

When I got to Wellington, I paid for the T again. I should get refunded, right?

Meh. The T ride was fine....so that worked out for me. Tomorrow should be a better day...maybe I just jinxed myself.

No comments: