1/25/2007

It's Just Gonna Get Colder

Departure Time: 7:05
Arrival Time: 7:46
Weather as I call it: Partly cloudy again. Cold
Paper Guy: Walking backwards on his median.
Shady Gas Price: $2.11
Yelled at other drivers: No, but I communicated using a nonverbal method
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Just when I was thinking I have had it easy lately driving to work, I got beeped at today. It was partially my fault, but the dude who beeped was driving a little faster than he should have.

Right around the Harvard Square exit off of Soldier's Field Road heading west (same location of my accident), I heard a 'toot' behind me from a blue Honda Civic.

I guess I had faded into his lane..and he was trying to pass me on the right...

So, I moved over and flipped him off as he passed me... I don't know if he saw what I did, but it felt good.

No comments: