1/24/2007

Crack of Dawn

Departure Time: 6:55
Arrival Time: 7:32
Weather as I call it: Cold and partly cloudy
Paper Guy: Hat and a scarf wrapped around his head
Shady Gas Price: $2.13
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

I got up early today for a few different reasons. 1) I have been a little behind at work. Getting here around 7:30 is great for my productivity. 2) My son woke up at 1AM and wanted nothing else but to play. We played for an hour...and when 2 o'clock rolled around I put him back in his crib and said, "Ok, time for everyone to go back to sleep." at my wife's insistence. He cried for a while...but eventually he understood that it was in fact time to go back to sleep...and did.

Unfortunately, Dad didn't sleep that much between 2 and 6...so he got up and started his day early.

It's a good thing that Wednesday is "coffee day" for me. Sunday is a coffee day. All other days, no coffee. Yes, I schedule my coffee intake.

1 comment:

Me said...

You're like me. You give it your all at your job, right to the end.

And good for you on the coffee scheduling. It's rough cutting back, isn't it?