1/24/2007

Crack of Dawn

Departure Time: 6:55
Arrival Time: 7:32
Weather as I call it: Cold and partly cloudy
Paper Guy: Hat and a scarf wrapped around his head
Shady Gas Price: $2.13
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

I got up early today for a few different reasons. 1) I have been a little behind at work. Getting here around 7:30 is great for my productivity. 2) My son woke up at 1AM and wanted nothing else but to play. We played for an hour...and when 2 o'clock rolled around I put him back in his crib and said, "Ok, time for everyone to go back to sleep." at my wife's insistence. He cried for a while...but eventually he understood that it was in fact time to go back to sleep...and did.

Unfortunately, Dad didn't sleep that much between 2 and 6...so he got up and started his day early.

It's a good thing that Wednesday is "coffee day" for me. Sunday is a coffee day. All other days, no coffee. Yes, I schedule my coffee intake.

1 comment:

The Missus said...

You're like me. You give it your all at your job, right to the end.

And good for you on the coffee scheduling. It's rough cutting back, isn't it?