1/29/2007

The Final Countdown

Departure Time: 7:10
Arrival Time: 7:52
Weather as I call it: Cloudy when I started. Sunny when I got there.
Paper Guy: Very much bundled up
Shady Gas Price: $2.09
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

First off: I saw a guy behind me shaving while driving. No, not with the traditional implements (a large blade and soap applied with a brush)...he had an electric razor. I wonder, is he really saving a lot of time by shaving on the way to work?

Secondly, this post title is not just a bad song from the band Europe...but it is apropos of the next 3 blog posts.

Yes, faithful readers...I will be changing jobs starting on February 5th. The new job is in Boston's Back Bay...and I have decided that driving there (more like parking there) is not economical. So, I will be using public transportation starting next week.

How this affects the blog will be determined next week, but it's current state cannot carry on...so the countdown is on. Wednesday is my last day.

Please take note that I will continue posting here...We'll all know (including me)what it is next week.

2 comments:

Me said...

Europe has no bad songs.

You are mistaken.

Soxy Lady said...

You can switch your focus to "commuting to work" easily. Trust me, you will see more than you ever dreamed possible on the T.

Godspeed.