1/26/2007

Buck Up Little Campers

Departure Time: 7:10
Arrival Time: 7:52
Weather as I call it: Cold - only 3 degrees Farenheit
Paper Guy: Hat, scarf, gloves, shades
Shady Gas Price: $2.09
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: Nope

------------------------------

C'mon, this is a part of living in Boston. Frigid temps? No problem. We're built tough. The way people were whining about it on the local news program, you'd think this type of weather never occurred in this area before.

Buck up. Feel alive. I walked to work today wearing a windbreaker. No big deal.

Ok, I lied. I got into my car at 7:02 and after a long pause, a few gurgles, and a moan...my engine started. I went back in the house and let it warm up.

Outside of some dude in a van not waiting his turn to take a left at an intersection, a tow truck with a disabled vehicle going super slow in the left lane on Route 28 in Somerville, and peeps from CT not knowing which lane they wanted to be in on Storrow, it was a superb communte.

Oh yeah, and it was cold too...Hooray!

No comments: