1/16/2007

Wah, I'm Sick.

Departure Time: 7:12
Arrival Time: 7:57
Weather as I call it: Cloudy. 30s. A little damp out there.
Paper Guy: MIA
Shady Gas Price: $2.17
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

------------------------------

Yeah, I don't feel well. I started to feel crappy on Friday and then it got worse as the days wore on this weekend culminating with a lethargic and chill-ridden MLK day. I only get sick twice a year (on average), and when I do get sick...it's pretty bad.

I think I am getting over it. The fluids have been flowing since 6:45 and I have cleaned off my steering wheel, radio, gear shift, lights switch, and window wiper controls. I refuse to take any OTC drugs to relieve my symptoms because I hate the side effects like drowsiness...which isn't good for driving to work.

No comments: