10/12/2005

Wednesday October 12, 2005

Departure Time: 7:28
Arrival Time: 8:26
Weather as I call it: Gloomy. The Hancock tower appears to be swallowed by the sky.
Paper Guy: Wearing the winter hat! Shades! Also made a sale as I drove by. Good job!
Shady Gas Price: Holding steady at $2.65
Yelled at other drivers: Well, I beeped once
Feared for my life: Ish

----------------------------------------------------


Ok.

1. Backhoes cause for big problems. They aren't made for speed...and that makes for cars that ride behind them to make hasty decisions in order to get around them (see "Feared for my life" section above).

2. Right on red is allowed unless posted. Let me explain. You can take a right turn at a red light after coming to a complete stop and make sure it is safe to proceed unless there is a sign posted that states "No Turn On Red". Let's get into it, peeps. (See "Yelled at other drivers" section above...I actually beeped a few times.)

3. Storrow Drive/Soldier's Field road is for "pleasure vehicles only"... but 18 wheelers still get on the road somehow. It happened today...and I was glad I was travelling westbound...and not stuck in the mess on the other side of the divider.




No comments: