10/21/2005

Friday October 21, 2005

Departure Time: 7:32
Arrival Time: 8:26
Weather as I call it: Sunny and clear
Paper Guy: I need more space to describe his ensemble.
Shady Gas Price: $2.49
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: Nope

---------------------------------------------------

  1. I saw a mattress on the side of the road today.
  2. Paper guy was wearing his tan jacket and shades and on top of his head, he has a strange ear-warmer-type-thing. These are the things I know: It was tan, it didn't cover the top of his head, it covered his ears, it had a teddy bear print.
  3. One year ago was the best drive to work ever. You could feel the electricity charging through the city. Finally, the Red Sox had beat the Yankees.

Driving west on Storrow Drive and seeing that someone had updated the sign and made the verb past tense made it all real.

No comments: