10/13/2005

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Departure Time: 7:38
Arrival Time: 8:25
Weather as I call it: Will the sun ever shine again? Light intermittent rain
Paper Guy: N/A
Shady Gas Price: N/A
Yelled at other drivers: No
Feared for my life: No

-------------------------------------------------

I drove my wife into work today so I didn't see the regular stuff. Witnessed a senseless act of kindness today. While sitting at a red light in front of the new convention center in Southie, a taxi actually moved out of my way to allow me to make a right turn on red. Now, he stuck himself dangerously into the intersection...and he cut off the person stopped in the left lane at the light...but he let li'l old me go through.

He must have read my post from yesterday and knew I mean business...and when you have the cabbies on your side, you are one step closer to ruling the road.

No comments: