10/27/2005

Thursday October 27, 2005

Departure Time: 7:30
Arrival Time: 8:25
Weather as I call it: Cold...but at least it wasn't raining.
Paper Guy: Same exact outfit as yesterday...yes, really.
Shady Gas Price: $2.39
Yelled at other drivers: Yes. See below.
Feared for my life: No

--------------------------------------------

Hey Dump Truck Driver!

Thank you for moving over into the right lane as if to formally invite me to pass you. I was surprised when you moved back in front of my car just as I started accelerating. Confused, I did wonder about your driving techniques as the lanes dropped from two to one and I was forced to crawl to a stop behind you. There was a name spray painted on one of your mud flaps. You may have heard me yell out "Thanks, Ray!" as I finally passed you in East Somerville.

No comments: