10/28/2005

Friday October 28, 2005

Departure Time: 7:33
Arrival Time: 8:26
Weather as I call it: Cloudy and in the 40's
Paper Guy: He loves his beige with teddy bear print ear-warmer-head-thing.
Shady Gas Price: Holding steady at $2.39
Yelled at other drivers: Nope
Feared for my life: Nope

-----------------------------------------------

I don't know if anyone else saw this sign, but there is a bank that I see on my way to work that has one of those electric signs that displays a whole bunch of info: their mortgage rates, the date, the time, and the temperature. When I drove by it today, something was a little off:

Rate: 3.25% (seems right)
Date: Oct. 28th (correct)
Time: 7:48 AM (maybe a few seconds off)
Temp: 264ยบ F (I don't think Paper Guy would be wearing his head gear in that kind of heat.)

Maybe the bank was presenting a reading from the planet Venus. I wonder if the rates are lower there?


No comments: