6/13/2012

Ticket Prices Are Going Up

This morning on the train, the conductor got on the loudspeaker and talked about how ticket prices were increasing as of July 1. He made a funny "Wha?" sound after he noted how much a one way ticket from Lowell to Boston was going to cost. He then suggested to everyone who wanted to save themselves a little money in the future to buy tickets now, in bulk, before the tickets go up in price. That's pretty good advice coming from an employee of the company that is charging the fares. All of us monthly pass peeps who get them purchased through some work program can only shrug their shoulders...like me. I have already purchased my expensive July pass. Yippee.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:37
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:43
Weather as I call it: Rainy, humid, 60s
Shady Gas Price: $3.39
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: