6/19/2012

Not Groundhog Day

I got to the train station a little earlier. There were people standing and waiting by the side of the track. There was a group of three people where I usually stand. Two people were standing close together while the third was standing four feet away from the couple. It left a space big enough for me just to walk into and stand. Thanks guys! The train was a little late today. I was afraid we were going to have a repeat of yesterday but we didn't. It was just a little late. It was not Groundhog day again. The breeze was lightly blowing which kept me a little cold waiting for the train. No matter. Tomorrow it will be 100 degrees Fahrenheit - no big deal. I won't be cold tomorrow.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:30
Departure Time From Train Station: 7:01
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:43
Weather as I call it: Sunny, breezy, 50s
Shady Gas Price: $3.37
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: