6/26/2012

Better At Driving Than Me

There was a few close calls on the highway today. One where this black VW was close to hitting me on the exit ramp to 495 at the Lowell Connector. What a jerk! Good thing I didn't make any sudden movements or I would have hit him. Then, on the off ramp from 495, there was a motorcycle that decided that the ramp could handle two vehicles at once. What a jerk! Good thing I didn't make any...well you know the rest. What the hell, people? Was everybody in such a rush that they couldn't be a little safer? I guess. Maybe they were just better at driving/riding than me. Sure. Train and walk was ok. No pushing or shoving there.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:34
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Mostly cloudy, 60s
Shady Gas Price: $3.33
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 4
Feared for my life: Ish

No comments: