6/18/2012

I Wasn't Late But The Train Was

It was hard waking up this morning. The sunny day laziness of yesterday set in and wasn't letting go. No worries. I powered through it and I got to the station on time. I noticed there were a large group of people waiting around the tracks. I wasn't sure why. I looked at my watch three times to confirm I wasn't late. But the train was. We had to wait another 15 minutes before it came. I felt asleep on the train. I am pretty sure. I may have let my mouth hang open. I really hope I didn't...but I did have that feeling of complete sleep.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:38
Departure Time From Train Station: 7:16
Arrival Time at North Station: 8:57
Weather as I call it: Cloudy then sunny by the time I got to Boston
Shady Gas Price: $3.37
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 4
Feared for my life: No

No comments: