6/28/2012

Only In Two Places

Some days, the train is understaffed. The one in the morning usually runs with 3 conductors. If someone is sick or for whatever reason doesn't make it, they roll with what they have. With only two conductors, they open up doors in only two places. It tends to be the front and the back at my stop. That's fine, but I always wait in the middle. So today, my middle people and I had to trek to the back of the train. Not a horrible situation, but it was probably the most interesting thing that happened on my commute today. a hey hey...

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:35
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Sunny-ish 60s
Shady Gas Price: $3.33
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: