6/11/2012

In Terms Of Rudeness

Man, I was tired this morning. I slept on the train or at least I did my best approximation of sleep. My eyes were closed and my mind was resting. The trip went by quickly. I opened my eyes and we were pulling into North Station with some jerks and clangs. I think the brakes need an inspection. Walking to work, a worker from the local Cosi gave me an empty small coffee cup so I could get a free coffee. I took her up on her offer even though I should only drink coffee on Wednesdays. When I got out of the restaurant, with my coffee in hand, I saw a guy on a bike yelling at another guy in a car about not using a signal. He called him a number of names that are not right for this blog. I am under contract to keep the content at a PG level at worst. Anyhoo - it's good to see Boston hasn't lost its edge in terms of rudeness.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:38
Departure Time From Train Station: 7:00
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Sunny, 60s
Shady Gas Price: $3.39
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: Nah

No comments: