4/06/2012

Weirdest Morning Ever

Other than that one commute where I got into a car accident, this morning was the weirdest one ever.

I woke up to find Caution tape crossing my driveway.  I don't know who did it.  I just took it down, rolled it up, and threw it in my car.  I saw that the house down the street also had the same yellow plastic warning across their driveway.  A random prank?  It was really weird.

When I got to the train station, I picked up the tape from my car so I could throw it away.  I was rushing and I ended up locking my keys in my car.  After some quick debate in my head, I called AAA to have them come out to open my car door.

The rest of the commute was ok.  Outside of going out of the way to buy some coffee at the Clover Food Lab truck and be told that it wasn't ready yet...it was ok.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:36
Departure Time From Train Station: 7:26
Arrival Time at North Station: 8:04
Weather as I call it: Sunny, but cold
Shady Gas Price: $3.73
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 8
Feared for my life: No

No comments: