4/09/2012

Car Dealership Service Center Pickup

After the weirdness of Friday, this morning - although not usual - was much more regular. I had my car serviced by the dealership. I had dropped it off on Saturday morning and I opted to pick it up today because of the holiday and such yesterday. I won't note the times and such since they really don't matter but gas is up again. I can say the car is running better than it has in a long time. No idea who put up the caution tape across my driveway on Friday morning...but I am more cautious if that's what somebody wants to know.

  ------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: N/A
Departure Time From Train Station: N/A
Arrival Time at North Station: N/A
Weather as I call it: Some sun, 40s
Shady Gas Price: $3.83
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: