4/11/2012

That Dude Was Talking

There's this dude who has been taking my typical seat on the train for the past two days now. Sounds like he just got a job in Boston. I learned of this information because he was speaking with the woman who sat with him on the train. She was more than happy to talk to this dude.

It got me thinking. Maybe the train doesn't have to be a big elevator where everyone keeps to themselves and doesn't talk to each other. Maybe I can say hey to the people I have seen on this morning train for over 2 years now. Yeah, probably not.


  ------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:35
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Cloudy, weird light rain at times.
Shady Gas Price: $3.83
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: No

No comments: