4/02/2012

Half Hearted Thumbs Up

I saw an act of kindness today. A guy in his teens returned a cell phone to another dude who had left it on his seat (I'm guessing). The dude was standing in the train's doorway. I didn't see him walk up there but he must have got up from his seat to take a strategic standing position near the door. The kid, who had left his seat and probably risked it being taken by someone else, walked up to him and handed him the phone (it looked like a Blackberry). The guy was very thankful, but the kid was less enthusiastic. He kinda gave the dude a half hearted thumbs up and walked back to his seat.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:33
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:41
Weather as I call it: Cloudy, a little rain here and there.
Shady Gas Price: $3.73
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 2
Feared for my life: Nope

No comments: