4/23/2012

Umbrella Time

Wow. The rain was coming down this morning when I got outside. I had to run and grab the umbrella from the car and run to take the garbage out to the curb. The rain got me pretty good. During the drive to the train station, I dried off pretty good. My heat worked to dry out my pants and shoes. Traffic wasn't that bad and the train was on time. At the Woburn stop, it didn't stop like it normally does. It had stopped a few car lengths past where it normally stops. People had to adjust on the platform.

------------------------------

Departure Time From Home: 6:37
Departure Time From Train Station: 6:59
Arrival Time at North Station: 7:40
Weather as I call it: Rain then just wet
Shady Gas Price: $3.87
Level of commute annoyance (scale of 1 to 10): 3
Feared for my life: No

No comments: